Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Jawaballs up comming painting comp

Well as some of you folks know Jawaballs ( see link on the right) is going to be having a painting competetion coming up next month. Looking at the folks on his blog roll (hell Black Matt says it all for the most part) its gonna be brutal despite this I have decided I would take a crack at it. Do I expect to win? Balls no but I am taking this as an opportunity to try some things out that I wouldn't ,at this point, try on my regular armys such as some slight converting and parts swaping as well as fiddle around with some painting techniques.

2 comments:

  1. I hope I can enter too. I've got a, ehm, special idea for it. If he goes for the Blood Angles theme that is :) Certainly can't win through paintwork, but I hope I'll get some big smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for the late reply. I am fairly certain its going to be blood angels related in one form or another. A general rule of thumb im going with this thing is that if I expect to win I am setting myself up for disappointment if I have fun and do my best well thats just fine and dandy.

    I am also thinking of picking up an eldar farseer with the spear just to take a crack at painting him.

    ReplyDelete