Wednesday, June 24, 2009

First Post- A little about me and the aim of this Blog

Hello there Chernobyl reporting.

Well as this is my first blog ever you will have to excuse the lack of content and for thought.
A little introduction I am 26 and a cook living in southern California. As you can more then likely tell I am a warhammer 40k player. I recently picked it back up again after a loooooong hiatus ( back when i think third just came out, it was when Dark Eldar was released in a box set with SMs cant recall exactly ) I am currently working on my Imperial Guard army and fiddling around with the begginings of my secondary Tau army. (Hence the blog title)

The purpose of this blog: Pure self gratification and to have a record on how I ( and perhaps my bud if he feels so inclined to join in on this) progress in both gaming, painting and other such goodness. Honestly I wish I still had my old space marines so I could do a comparison of how far my painting has come along (Dip in paint one dip in paint two good to go!). I will also offer my input on any of those things as well. Once I get a decent camera I will have to post some pictures of some of my work aswell as post a discussion on either painting models in a artistic sense or realistic one.

Thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment